Followers

Instagram

What is mental sickness ? People may call it stress , tension and many other names.

  My story of dealing with mental   Illness 

Mental illness may be a wrong word to say 
Because in the process I felt so ,  I can't talk to anyone regarding this. Nobody understand how I feel and their is a certain fear in me of being judged , I am not mental at all this is just the incidents that are pushing me towards it and I can't just figure them out . So resently their is an exam that I give and it is a must to get pass in it but the result has not been declared for 6months and in those 6months every single night it was just impossible to sleep for me. Their is no day passed when I had not think about it and the more I think , the more fear of failing in it colapse me down . After 6 months when the result declared I passed . But that was not the issue , I thought yay I pass every thing is great life is good . But no the problem is yet to come in those 6months , I developed a sense of fear , very low self esteem, loss of confidence, in me and after every small exam or test in college I use to feel like , I am going to fail in it that not only the exam for me but also make it worse to study with that kind of mind setup. That's where I discovered that their is something not right going on that habbit of taking stress during those 6months is still with me and I don't know how to overcome it . It make me so less me that I feel like I have lost a sense of individuality and self confidence and their is no way I see to gain it back.  😢😢
 Stay tuned to know how to overcome this 
   Let me know you like it or not , if you also feel so let me know in the comments. 
- Sandhya Kushwaha
@sandhyakush0309@gmail.com
What is mental sickness ? People may call it stress , tension and many other names. What is mental sickness ? People may call it stress , tension and many other names. Reviewed by Beauty and life goals on December 11, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.